Readers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Page 46 of 366: Sorry I was Oblivious

Sorry. I am oblivious about this things. I hope you know. Aku pernah tercakap macamni depan hayat, nobita and faiz. 

.. 

Pasal hadiah tu, kalau kau xtahu sebabnya.. memang every parting/ school leave aku kasi hadiah kt orang yg aku rasa most special. Jangan fikir lain. Jangan selalu fikir negative. 

..

Dont ever think I didn't care.

..

Sorry I was not there for you when you needed me. When you asked where I was, I was at home. When I came to your room, You're out. That time when Im at home, I called to check on you. You said you're ok about this. How am I supposed to know that you're not if you wouldn't even say, "no, im not okay". Lastly, sorry sangat2 pasal exited lebih. You know how I am about everything.


 [Please Read]

No comments:

Post a Comment