Readers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Page 24 of 366: Gunung Ledang

Ahhh~ Today i feel like relaxing and playing my online game, after getting back from Gunung Ledang yesterday for my family vacation. I miss having vacation with my family :(

At Gunung Ledang we hiked, swim in the river, and sang karaoke. One of the highlights of the trip was when me and my sibling together with relatives go to Malacca (which is another state btw) to have Ikan Bakar and watch the Chinese New Year Celebration in Jongker Walk. 

Magnificent!

The night was beautiful. There's even Pierre Andre who's there doing filming. my brother and sister managed to get a picture with them that night :)
The stall keepers light up fire crackers on the crowded street celebrating the start of the Chinese New Year. Foreigners I see are enjoying their time their too, hugging and wishing everyone 'Gong Xi Fa Cai' XD
(Our original intention of going there was actually to see the longest dragon in the world which was on display at the entrance of Jonker Walk. Thats where we saw Pierre Andre :O)

[maybe you can see the dragon at the back?]

Absolutely wonderful. 

Ohh.. and yesterday (after I got back home...) me, Rafieque and Ammar went to the Downtown for a stroll. We didn't buy anything though. We were just bored staying at home. zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment